Consumers are entitled to a right of revocation according to the following provisions, whereby a consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for a purpose which can be attributed neither to his commercial nor to his independent professional activity:
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the goods. The right of withdrawal expires for downloadable items which can be used immediately after purchase. Any services already received will be offset.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (EVO-CON UG (haftungsbeschränkt), Bismarckstr. 18, 97523 Schwanfeld, telephone number: 09384 72 19 155, fax: 09384 72 19 157, e-mail address: [email protected]) by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, e-mail or fax) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached cancellation form for this purpose. However, this is not mandatory.
To comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient for you to send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the revocation
If you withdraw from this contract, we must refund all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the inexpensive standard delivery offered by us), without delay and at the latest within fourteen days of the day on which we received the notification of your withdrawal from this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier. You must return or hand over the goods to us without delay and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days. You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods. You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for checking the condition, properties and functioning of the goods.
Exclusion of the right of withdrawal
The right of revocation shall not apply to contracts
- for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer,
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiry date would be quickly exceeded,
- for the delivery of sealed goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery,
- for the delivery of goods if they have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature,
- for the delivery of alcoholic beverages whose price was agreed upon at the time of the conclusion of the contract but which can be delivered at the earliest 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and whose current value depends on fluctuations in the market over which the trader has no influence,
- for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been removed after delivery
- for the delivery of items that can be downloaded immediately after purchase
- for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
End of the cancellation policy